Saturday, August 16, 2008

Opening ceremony


Katie in front of the Bird's nest


Inside the stadium with a little toy drum that we got in our opening ceremony bag.

Reuben with his drum.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

How cool you are in Beijing! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your trip.

janaeg said...

That would be so cool to be there for the olympics. I am glad that you guys could be there. It looks like so much fun. Be careful too.

Melissa Atkin said...

Hooray for the Olympics!! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I want to hear all about your trip on Saturday. I was so distracted by all the pizza and people at Trevor's that I never brought it up. Your seats at the ceremony looked great!! I'm jealous...how neat!

5dollarFanatic said...

Awesome-that is so neat that you were able to go to the olympics. I bet you will have a few stories when you get back!!