Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A blessing and a joy

Yesterday I enjoyed a great day with the kids. Ariana is being so much better at listening and not quite so crazy. It's like a lightbulb just clicked and she understands that she is supposed to be a big girl now (all except in the potty training realm.) Corban is just always such a sweetie and absolutely adorable. I was just about ready to write a post about Corban and how I could understand how he was a complete joy and blessing in my life. Then he woke up from his slumber and started crying. I didn't get to my blog but I did respond to his cries all night long every hour or two. When Reuben woke up to work out, I felt like I'd been run over by a truck. I didn't work out and maybe that's why I felt so bad all day (either that or because I ate too much chocolate cake yesterday.)

It's funny that everytime I think that I'm getting a handle on things the kids or the housework or more commonly both, get totally out of hand! Even though he kept me up last night, I still wanted to write a brief post about the total cuteness that is my little Corban.

No comments: