Sunday, November 01, 2009

Lobster in a pot


This first picture is Halloween two years ago when Ariana was a lobster. It was was a great and cute costume and perfect for those kids not walking as both of their legs are stuck in the lobster tail.



This picture is Corban in the Lobster costume. He is two months younger than Ariana was when she was a lobster but he was almost bursting from his costume.


















Here is the Lobster in a pot. It seems like a little pot when you put a 19 lb "lobster" in but really it's the largest pot we own.




Don't you love those crazy eyes!?!
Our little lobster went to the doctor this week for his 6 month check up. He is 90% for his height- I had dreams of a star basketball player- for about 10 seconds- before I remembered that our, his parents', average heights, coordination, and unlove of team sports would probably catch up to him at some point.
But now I know why his 6-12 month clothes are already getting too short in the arms and legs.

1 comment:

J-Leav said...

Hey is seriously so cute! (Happy Birthday, by the way...not a birthday of mine goes by where I don't think of yours!)