Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Last week I went to California.  I wouldn't really call it a true vacation, because although fun, I was also really busy and somewhat stressed out.  But the weather was incredible.  I was amazed how quickly I was able to adapt to sunny and 75 degree weather.  Really, all the things that I'm constantly thinking about when going out or coming in, how to avoid our garage and kitchen becoming a mudhole (from all the dirty snow that we track in from the street), if I will need gloves or if I will just suffer, what coat matches my outfit (I don't think about this much- I just wear the warmest one!) or what my kids can wear that will keep them warm but that they won't scream about in the car. 

Yesterday we spent the day in manhattan beach- it was a perfect weather day.  Then we came back to Minnesota and within a 3 hour flying time experienced a more than 80 degree temperature change. 

No comments: