Saturday, July 20, 2013

This is the breakfast that the hotel sent to my door after not one but two children started barfing in the breakfast restaurant.  They were nice enough to send me a ton of stuff right in our room. (For Free)

This is the pride and joy of Denmark.  It's a statue of the little Mermaid and it is small and very anticlimactic.

This was cool.  The original Christus, the one that our church bases ours after in most of the visitor centers.

Canal tour.  Cool scenary

Silly baby can never keep her hat on

Cousins.

Eating at "The American" restaurant in Denmark.  We are so unoriginal

Chen Family tour bus

So excited to seat in a real seat, facing forward!

Kids galore



Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin

The wall

Typical German food at a typical German restaurant

Matching outfits


Hoped that you liked another post!  My nails were drying and I thought that I might surprise everyone and have two posts in a week!  Here are some pictures from our Baltic sea cruise. 

3 comments:

J-Leav said...

Awesome trip Kay! I have 13 hours in Berlin in October. Anything I have to see/eat/do while I'm there?

Carrie said...

Katie, I love your new family pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast!

Katie B.C. said...

In Berlin we did a long tour on the bus. We saw a little bit of everything. Of course you want to see the wall, but it's not that interesting- just something to take a picture up against. I don't remember anything else that we saw in particular, at least up close. Good luck and have fun! It's a city with a lot of great history and buildings.