Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our Mediterranean Cruise: Spain

Yes, there are three kids in that stroller
This picture is supposed to show the seafood, not the exposed legs in the background!

Out of a stroll


The Sagrada Familia

We went to church!

All the kids together on the cruise

Happy baby!  She ate on my lap almost for every meal, two weeks long.  She loved it, I didn't love it so much.

Matching Zara dresses.  My happy girls

one of the few family pictures.  It just happens that someone has to be in a bad mood constantly on vacation

Jamon

One of the best fruit juices I had ever had in my life, in the market place in Barcelona

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the triple-decker stroller! And your dresses - you're a beautiful traveler.

The Larsen Family said...

oh man! I wish we could have done that one with you guys!

We were on our cruise to italy and greece!

Lets do a disney cruise together next year!!!