





I know that these pictures are a little late, but these are the pics from my Easter vacation back in Washington with my parents and relatives.
We had an easter egg hunt and my mom, Grandma, gave Ariana a new beautiful Easter dress!
Ariana also got her first look at cats and love to pick up the little cat, even if the cat was upside down!

2 comments:
It's a good thing that's a patient cat, otherwise she wouldn't like cats anymore. I love the pictures in your backyard - they remind me of swinging on your swing set, running around the country, going through spooky mazes, and all that fun we used to have.
She looks so cute, her easter dress is beautiful. I like the picture of her picking up the cat. Nice kitty.
I don't recognize anyone in those pictures and I thought I knew your cousins. Either they have grown, or I just don't know them.
Post a Comment