Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Cute Ariana Pics


Katie with Ariana and Anabelle.

all three in a row

At the Beverly Hills Hotel

Cute- both of them sucking on a finger.


Wriggly girl with Sunny.





In "her" drawer in the kitchen- you know- the drawer without child locks and without sharp objects. (really, this was supposed to be the tupperware drawer.)



Cute Ariana and Anabelle picture with Ariana's new trick of the week- to wrinkle her nose in that funny way.



What a beauty! Is she crying because she's wearing pink stripes with orange flowers? This is her wearing her new skirt that Wendy made while we were visiting.



David and Ariana looking like very obedient children.

1 comment:

Brooklet said...

She is so darn cute. I say that everytime. But really that is how cute she is! I wish I could see her, I bet she has a personality to go with her cute looks.