Saturday, May 17, 2008

What I'll miss about the O.C.

There are plenty of things that I'll miss about this place. I think that it's a great place and very beautiful. It's nicer than LA and that traffic isn't as horrible. There are still wide open spaces and plenty of room but close to a bunch of cool things. It's pretty sad moving from here because now that we have some idea of what the rest of our life will probably be like, it's more and more probable that we will never live in Orange County ever again. We actually expected to be out of here 2 years ago; I'm glad that we've been able to stay double the time!
  1. The weather
  2. Running trails everywhere
  3. Going to Disneyland whenever I'm bored
  4. The beach- even if we never go
  5. Wide tree lined streets
  6. Fast speed limits
  7. Safety- one of the safest cities in the USA
  8. Airport about a mile away
  9. Our ward
  10. The weather (did I already mention that?)
  11. The "resort-style" pool at our complex
  12. Ocean sports
  13. Great Asian food everywhere
  14. Wahoo's
  15. CPK
  16. Sushi
  17. 4 big malls/shopping centers within a 6 mile radius
  18. South Coast Plaza- one of the best malls in America (although I know we're moving close to the actual biggest mall in America)
  19. Everyone here has an active lifestyle
  20. Cycling- a big sport here
  21. The beach

So this isn't as an inclusive list- there's a few others that I've forgotten to add. Question of the day: what do you all like about the OC?

2 comments:

5dollarFanatic said...

Are you moving to minnesota??

Shells said...

We lived in Aliso Viejo for two years until we moved to Arizona. I sooooooo loved the OC and miss it. Our dream is to return one day, probably when we are retired and can barely afford a 900 square foot condo.