





Here are a few pictures of our house. Right now is a great time of year because the weather is good, (the thunder and lightning storms have made things interesting) and everything is green and blooming. In front of our house are some beautiful and fragrant white lilac trees. The entire street is tree lined but our house has the best trees of the neighborhood! The backyard behind the other townhouses is a forest- I'd love to go walk though it some day. Across the street is a park with basketball, tennis, baseball/softball, and a playground complete with merry-go-round. We got there almost every day. It isn't the best playground around, but there is another one that's great at a park that is a little farther away but still walking distance. Our living room area isn't quite ready yet, not all the pictures are in the frames, but we're getting there!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you guys made it and are having fun! I've been wondering how the move went. I love that you have turkeys running around your yard, and I love the lilac trees. So pretty !
Post a Comment