
Minnesota sushi. I guess that it does exist.

So there has been a request for pictures. Although I don't think that I can get all the pics for those random animals sightings (snacks, turtles, wild turkey, etc) I have some pictures for things that have been happening lately. For the first set, these are all things that we did today. We decided that we were all done packing and shopping for things for the house and today we went out to get to know Minneapolis better. It probably wasn't the best day to choose to go out because being a Monday, most of the museums and also the restaurants that we wanted to go to were closed. But we still got to go see the Spoonbridge and Cherry, a landmark here in Minneapolis. We also went inside the Guthrie theater and saw the "Endless Bridge" which really more like something that wasn't a bridge, with a definite end but a great view. We also went out for sushi which ended up being pretty good, although we didn't feel super welcome in the restaurant because we brought a kid (that's why we went at 5 pm!). The waiters kept on coming and checking on us, even though she was pretty good and just her normal messiness.


Spoonbridge and Cherry in the sculpture garden outside the Walker Museum of Modern Art.



Views from the "Endless Bridge" at the new Guthrie theater. That's the Mississippi river with lots of bridges and St. Anthony falls (I think). The bridge that collapsed in less than a mile north of here. In the picture with Reuben, the red brick buildings in the background are some of the buildings from the University of Minnesota (also called "the U" here).
No comments:
Post a Comment