Sunday, August 02, 2009
Coming from California and going to Washington
This summer in Minnesota has flown by so fast. I know that soon it will be September and the temperature will be going down and all the outdoor pools with be closed. We haven't even gone to the pool once this whole summer! I'm sad about it because the weather is nice but it is bittersweet just thinking about how cold that it's going to be so soon. Hmm... Plus we really haven't been here that much this whole summer it seems. We went to Utah, we took a long vacation in California, and we are going to Washington. I'm missing the good weather in Minnesota and before I know it it's going to be gone! But I am excited to be able to go to so many places and visit everyone so much this summer. It's been fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment