Sunday, February 21, 2010

More Christmas past

At the Mall of America for toddler Tuesday to watch Dora's Christmas special and meet Dora of course.

The resident's ugly sweater party. 


We're wearing sweaters too.

 
Ariana and Corban's stockings.  Finally found them at Target after looking every year to add to our collection in the picture below.


Katie and Reuben's stockings.

Our front door welcome wreath.


Playing around.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your stockings! I'm glad you found some for the kids to match.

You're the one who introduced me to pancake in the oven. Brian loves it, but we call it German pancake. I would make it more often, but now that the kids eat more of it, we always blow through 6-9 eggs on a Saturday morning!

Katie B.C. said...

yup, you use a lot of eggs and afterwards we don't always feel so good. We only have it a couple times a year and it's awesome!