Sunday, March 28, 2010
Daddy in charge
Reuben and I met at a church function. I had a meeting elsewhere and so uncharacteristically, Reuben was the one the got the kids ready and brought them. This is what Ariana wore- flower top and flower bottom, her winter tights, and he "tall tall" shoes. The chocolate is how she ended up after the desserts were served. What a wreck!
Actually, since taking this picture I've realized how much more often Ariana is in a similar boat, since she's turned three she's very specific about what she wears. Most weekdays I feel like I have to trick her into wearing clothes and then Sundays I breath a sign of relief. We have church at 9 am and fortunately Ariana takes the least amount of time to get ready because she loves wearing her "big big" church dresses. Today, despite the jet lag and waking up for the day past 2 pm a couple times this week, she woke up bright and early at 6:30 am because she was so very excited to wear her new white Easter dress. I guess that wearing a white dress was not a good idea.. The rest of the day we still had to trick her to take it off because we had spaghetti for dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment