This last weekend we went to Washington State and for the first time in my life I stepped unto the University of Washington's campus. It's funny that being born in this state, I think that I probably should have thought once or twice about going to this school when I was in High School. To be honest, the thought never once crossed my mind. It was a beautiful campus and we took a walk while Reuben was finishing his last day of a week long conference nearby. We picked the most beautiful day of our trip, which happened to be the only clear couple of hours while we were there. It's spring in Washington state (while we have yet to see any blossoms on trees here) and it was gorgeous.
2 comments:
I just checked back on my comment and saw you are moving to the LA area. Thrilling! We go at least once a year for disney and ikea...I'll be excited to add "chen family visit" to that list soon :)
Look at those trees... so pretty!
Post a Comment