Friday, September 21, 2007

Aquarium and friends

I don't think that she minds being just inside the shark's mouth.
This is us at the aquarium at Long Beach. Today Reuben had the day off so we took a little family outing before I go out of town tomorrow. It was fun!
She got to know her Daddy better today! See if you can see the scuba diver in the background of the huge tank! In the other picture you'll see a "flying" blue whale in the background!



I was petting a sting ray and here is Reuben and Ariana above about 5 or 6 sharks. (Leopard sharks I think.)


I went to the Chinese supermarket a couple days before I was going out of town and bought way too many fresh fruits and vegetables. So I decided to have some people over for Chinese food the next day. I had a couple of friends over after all the kids' nap times (late lunch) and we ate. Unfortunately, all of them combined only eat about as much as my husband so I still had a ton of leftovers! Maybe they just didn't like it, but I thought that it was pretty good! All of our kids were really well behaved too and they all got along. It was a miracle!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So where are you going?

Katie B.C. said...

I'm here in utah for my nephew's baby blessing. Ryan is justin's 4th child

Melissa Atkin said...

The food was absolutely DELICIOUS! You are a fabulous chef!!
--Melissa