Here's our little family at a park in our apartment complex. Ariana really doesn't like any of the playground stuff yet, in fact, she pretty much hates it all. It was a fun place for pictures though.
Cute pictures! Hey, last night I had a crazy dream that you killed yourself and I went to tell Reuben, and he knew and had killed himself because he was so sad, and then you came back to life and was like, "Hey, what's going on?" because everyone was crying. Crazy...crazy and morbid. It was a night of weird dreams.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Hey, last night I had a crazy dream that you killed yourself and I went to tell Reuben, and he knew and had killed himself because he was so sad, and then you came back to life and was like, "Hey, what's going on?" because everyone was crying. Crazy...crazy and morbid. It was a night of weird dreams.
Romeo and Juliet?
Ariana looks thoroughly unimpressed with the play area! Soon, though, when she is up and running, she will love it!
I echo Brooke. I think we tortured Abby at least a dozen times before she finally enjoyed herself. By the way, you look tan!
Ariana doesn't look too impressed at the park that's for sure!! Poor thing, I hope you guys are feeling better and that Reuben doesn't catch it!
Post a Comment