Saturday, October 20, 2007

Three year Anniversary


Here we are at a trendy Sushi restaurant near our house and with the biggest chocolate souffle cake ever!




My visiting teacher suggested that we should follow President Eyring's advise and remember gratitude and write the ways that the Lord has blessed us each day. Well, since this is the first time I'm doing it, I think that I will write something more general as to this week and well, the last three years. You see, this Tuesday October 16 was our three year anniversary. It was the perfect day. Reuben had the day off and we spent the entire day together. He even surprised me with jewelry- just what I wanted! We had a great evening at a sushi restaurant- without Ariana- for the first time in who knows how long!


I'm so grateful for Reuben. How did I get so lucky! It's not just that he's handsome, buff, nice, fun, and of course funny- it's that he he's all of these things and he chose me! He is such as great guy and I've loved the last three years with him!
.

3 comments:

Brooklet said...

Happy Annniversary! The first time I met Reuben at Kara's apartment all those years ago, I thought you guys were the perfect fit together! I am so glad you found each other and have had a great three years!

Brooklet said...

Happy b-day!!

Carrie said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you guys had a great time, and you were able to go on a date together. I can't believe it's been three years!