Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cute Ariana!


Matching again!!!

Ariana really likes to get into things lately- literally!!!

Yes, she's walking!! This is a picture of her taking her first steps a few weeks ago!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Katie! I just found your blog through Bri via Julia. Your little girl is SO cute! How are things going??? We hope you guys are doing well!

Brooklet said...

Yea!!! Good job Ariana, though now your life will drastically change, Katie!! She is adorable, I am sure, if she is anything like you, you will be chasing her around all the time!

Carrie said...

She IS cute, Katie. How could you not have a beautiful daughter? I love the picture of her in the bucket.

I think I've told you this a couple of times, but I think she looks a lot like your mom.

5dollarFanatic said...

Oh the all so very mobile stage.. don't you just love it when they become independent? It has the advantage of not having to carry them everywhere and the disadvantage of them getting into everything they couldn't before.

Sherri said...

She really is adorable! Your blog is cute too!