Thursday, November 06, 2008

Good news




If you read my last post, I alluded very bluntly that we are expecting. Well, it's true. Here our first picture of our little boy (99% sure that it's a boy). I'm 15 weeks along and so far so good. All the regular pregnancy symptoms apply, but to a lessor degree than when I was pregnant with a girl. My greatest complaint lately is my lack of a brain.
Oh, and while Ariana was "made in Taiwan" this one was "made in China" if you know what I mean. . .
We're expecting him around May 1 of next year.




7 comments:

Carrie said...

Holy cow, Katie! Congratulations! You can sure hang on to a secret for a loooooooong time. I'm so happy for you guys.

And I think it's cool that you nursed Ariana so long. I think that how long you nurse (and other decisions like that) don't really matter in terms of numbers, the important thing is that you're doing your best to be a good mom. Way to go!

janaeg said...

Congratulations!

Bri!!! said...

YAY!!! Congrats Katie. I'm really excited for you. AND A BOY! You will love it. I thought I wanted all girls, but after Caleb I'm not so sure any more:-).

Mark and Emily said...

I don't remember if we already said congrats, so way to go!! That is SO exciting that you are having a boy!

Brooklet said...

yeah! Congratulations on a baby boy!

Megan said...

hey Katie! Congratulations! How fun for you guys! We are also expecting a boy. Yes, #3. I think we are incapable of producing girls :)

How are you doing?

Winnie said...

Congrats. You guys will have fun with a baby boy. I bet Ariana is happy to have a play mate soon...well at least when he can interact with her.