Thursday, November 06, 2008

those golden days are over

So I knew that as soon as I wrote that last post things would start going wrong again.

So Ariana ate too much candy during our Halloween parties (too much being a couple of suckers and part of a cupcake- a lot for a little person like her) and also started expanding her crazy picky toddler food likes which in some sort of combination gave her some diarrhea. It wasn't that bad but because she was pooping a couple of times a day, that gave her diaper rash. The diaper rash ointment that we used or some sort of combination of that and her father's history of allergies gave her two matching rashes on the side of her butt. Her long fingernails (that I finally cut tonight) made those rashes hurt more.

Consequently, the golden days of nothing going wrong are over. . .

1 comment:

janaeg said...

I know what you mean. Even one golden day at this age is great though and it seems that you got a whole string of them. They come and go and most of the time there are more good days then bad. :-) Hang in there.