Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our adventures in Harry Potter Land

While in Florida, we went to Universal Studios.  I felt a bit bad because we were going there for us and not for the kid's sake and because we wanted to see the Harry Potter area.  It did not disappoint.  It was incredible!  I wanted to reread all the books again!!!!  Even the Butterbear was incredible.  The Harry Potter ride was the most intesting I've even been on, and though it made me sick, I would do it again! 

Here are some pictures of our adventures. 


The castle.  It was amazing, far better than any Disney castle-and fully stocked with moving pictures (e.g. the "fat lady").  You basically took a castle tour on the way to the ride- The best line I've even been in!

Inside the castle in line
By fortune, Corban grew to 36 inches right in time for this trip and was able to go on a ton of rides (it was actually a great place, even for small kids.)  This ride, "the flight of the hippogryph" was one of the scariest rides either kid has even gone on.  It was awesome and the kids loved it!  We went twice in a row!


Butterbeer in an overpriced souveneir glass

Hogwarts express


No comments: