Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween

So this whole month of October seemed like a big party.  The whole month long we celebrated birthdays and Halloween.  In fact, on Halloween morning I had got to a office store and saw a cashier dressed up and in my mind I wondered why they were dressed up.  Hasn't Halloween already passed?  Nope, we had another full day of celebrating.


By the time Halloween night came, Ariana was already in about her fifth costume.  She kept on coming up with new costumes.  Some were less creative than others and I totally shot down.  Come on!  I bought two real costumes this year and she was wearing dress up clothes and church clothes (one white dress in particular she loves and claimed was Ariel's wedding dress.  Not falling for that one.)  From Sept 30 to October 31 we were able to make it a disneyland trick or treat, a little pumpkin patch, work party church party, school party, friend party, and last of all, Halloween night itself.  Here are some pictures. 



No comments: