Monday, June 21, 2010

crazy kids and sleep schedules

Sometimes I like my kids and sometimes I don't like them as much.  Like, for instance, this weekend.  (Can you tell that this is going to be a complaining venting post)

Corban was drooling and grouchy and waking me up multiple times at night again (after I finally got him to sleep through the night for real.)  He's crazy when he's awake now, walking at last and climbing onto and into everything. 

Ariana is still hyper from the ward campout.  We didn't stay the night because we had stuff to do the next morning but we stayed until after 10:30 that night before we headed back.  She was so excited and has been staying up the last few nights out of excitement or nightmares or whatnot.  She's been finally falling asleep about the time I do.  Then the kids wake up early!  Really, this has got to stop and I gotta get some sleep. 

From another tired mom,
Katie

No comments: