So this weekend we were homebound since Thursday afternoon after Reuben's surgery except for Church, a trip to Best Buy, and a trip to Walgreens. At Best Buy Reuben bought Gladiator in blue ray. Though he already has it in DVD, hearing that I hadn't ever seen it must have given him an excuse to buy the updated version.
I won't say much about the show, because if anyone has seen it I'm sure that you know, but as I was watching the special features, one of the movie makers said something that caught my attention. This guy is one who helped fix the script from just being a bloody sad and violent movie to a bloody, sad, and violent movie that had feeling. He said that he much rather watch a movie about a man who loved something than a man who hated something. Though he probably said it more eloquently, I would have to agree. Most girls don't like those movies about hate, violence, and revenge. We like romantic comedies. All this talk about making media about love and not hate got to thinking about my blog.
You know, sometimes writing is a way to express you concerns and just plain vent. But who likes to hear that? Maybe I should tell you about something I love instead about complaining about the dishes.
I love parts of Ariana's new logical attitute, her ability to reason, and her cute Minnie Mouse voice.
I love that Corban is a little garbage disposal and will eat anything. So refreshing and nice for someone to enjoy my cooking after having a three year old who has to be convinced to eat anything that isn't candy or soy milk.
I love Reuben's dedication to any routine that endeavors. After five years of marriage, he finally convinced me in some of his ways. He brushes his teeth with two different kinds of electric toothbrushes every night. I've finally caught on. So now we have 4 electric toothbrushes on our bathroom sink at all times.
More to love later. . .
2 comments:
Oh this post is cute. I was laughing aloud about Corban! He really does eat everything!!
:) cute post! haha
Post a Comment