Guess what! I’m a good mom! Corban is at the 95% for his weight!
(I hope that I’m a good mom with Ariana too, it just happens that she just barely got back on the charts for her weight and I had a bit of guilt for the last 2 years. I know that it’s just her genes, but you can’t help feeling like you might be doing something wrong.)
Corban is a big boy. He’s 14 lbs already at 2 months (that means that he’s added 6 lbs to his newborn 8 lb frame.) He’s also at around 70% for his height. I never felt like Ariana was growning too fast for her little 0-3 month outfits, but for him, I am just trying to make sure he gets to wear them all before he grows out of them!
Corban is doing well. He started sleeping all the way through the night most of the time. He actually has Ariana’s same schedule, in his infant way, which can be difficult some times because the busy times, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bedtime routine they are usually both awake. I still want it to stay that way because I love having my time free during nap time and after bedtime. Corban wakes up in the morning at 8, like his sister, and play for a bit before going back to bed and waking up to eat around lunchtime (sometimes earlier.) He’ll fall back asleep by the time Ariana is napping and wake up at dinnertime. Then he goes to bed at 8pm and has been sleeping until 5 am, which happens to be the time that we’ve been getting up to exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment