Tuesday, June 16, 2009
toddler times
Lately I'm been a bit frustrated with Ariana. I feel a bit bad about my frustration because I bet she's a bit frustrated with me spending more time away from her and with the baby brother. She hasn't reverted to being a baby in some ways but has made life harder for us. She used to be so good and easy to put to bed, but now it could easily take me two hours to get her to bed. Usually it does take me a good hour and we don't even do baths at night lately! There is always something else that she wants and added to that I have another kid to take care of at the same time. I wonder how to make her happy and get things done faster. One thing that is helping in some ways is saying "no" a lot more. I think that she might finally be getting used to it. Before when we said no to her she was start screaming and going crazy taking us 10 more minutes and giving us even more frustration. We had to use more creative methods or just give in to keep the calm. Anyhow, any ideas? We don't have a crazy routine, just brushing teeth, PJ's story, and songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Katie, I know parenting is hard. just remember, the phase will pass! Good luck!
Post a Comment