Monday, June 29, 2009

Ariana potty training

Ariana turned two in February so she’s nearing 2 ½ years old. I really am amazed how much difference this half of a year has made. She’s talking in sentences more, she has a sense of humor- she tries to be funny and put on a show! She is also more defiant and can sometimes be mean (usually only when she is tired or hungry.) Now that some of the shock of having another baby in the house has worn off a bit, I think that she ready to start potty training again. We have quite a few trips lined up so I’m not sure how it’s going to go this summer. She’s definitely not scared of public toilets though and she doesn’t need a special seat (all those seats that I got to fit in each of our 4 toilets are now going to waste- she wants to be a super big girl and go right on the big toilet!)

To my horror yesterday, she pulled off her diaper and showed her private parts in the chapel yesterday! (Fortunately it wasn’t during sacrament meeting but after all the meetings were done, but there were still a fair amount of the Elders’ Quorum watching!)

No comments: